“If a society crosses a certain line in its division and hatred, then it is a real possibility to see a phenomenon like a civil war.”
Tamir Pardo — Mossad chief
How much do you know about spy agencies? Take this quiz to find out your knowledge of the MOSSAD. Follow us on Twitter: @Intel_Today
RELATED POST: One Year Ago — Former MOSSAD Chief : “Israel’s Biggest Threat Is Potential Civil War, Not Iran.”
RELATED POST: ISIS, Israel, and Spymasters: A Reality Check
RELATED POST: Ex MOSSAD Boss: Cyber-attacks far more efficient than bombs
RELATED POST: MOSSAD Chief’s Secret Visit to Washington
RELATED POST: Former CIA Phil Giraldi: “Israel Steals US Technology”
Here are ten questions about the national intelligence agency of Israel. Click on the right answer and it will appear in GREEN. If your choice pops up in RED, try again… Good luck!
1. Who is the current MOSSAD Chief?
2. Who was his predecessor?
3. What is the Agency’s MOTTO?
“For by wise guidance you can wage your war”
“And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.”
“In every place where necessity makes law”
“Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.”
4. What does the word ‘MOSSAD’ mean?
5. The evacuation of Ethiopian Jews to Israel from a famine-ridden region of Sudan in 1984 was codenamed:
Operation Wrath of God
6. In 1960, Mossad discovered that the Nazi leader Adolf Eichmann was living in which country?
7. The Mossad was formed in which year?
8. The sabotage unit is known as:
9. In 1965, the Mossad assassinated Latvian Nazi collaborator Herberts Cukurs in which country?
10. In 1968, The German freighter “Scheersberg A” disappeared on its way from Antwerp to Genoa along with its cargo of 200 tons of yellowcake. What is the codename of this MOSSAD operation?
Wrath of God
MOSSAD — Wikipedia
MOSSAD — Test Your “SPY Knowledge” With Our Quiz!